Welcome to Athlumney Manor B&B Navan
Athlumney Manor Navan is a Failte Ireland 4-star Approved Bed & Breakfast and is a member of B&B Ireland and also comes highly recommended by Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Guide, Rough Guide and Lonely Planet travel guide books. Athlumney Manor B&B sits scenically beneath the impressive 14 century Athlumney Castle. Pat & Pauline Boylan, owners of Athlumney Manor B&B have been appointed by the Irish Government as Caretakers of Athlumney Castle and have been entrusted with a key to the Castle. You can enjoy a private tour of the Castle while staying at Athlumney Manor . In addition, Athlumney Manor B&B is just a short 10 minutes walk from Navan Town, Co Meath with spacious and secure car parking facilities on site.
Athlumney Manor Bed & Breakfast is a wonderful, spacious and architecturally designed house, in Athlumney, Navan, in County Meath, Ireland. Ideally located in the heartland of Ireland’s many historic sites, including the megalithic tombs of Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth, the Hill of Tara; home of the High Kings of Ireland, Trim Castle, Old Mellifont Abbey and the site of the infamous Battle of the Boyne; all within easy reach of this beautiful 4-star B&B, making it an ideal touring base.
Owners Pat and Pauline Boylan have many years experience in the hospitality industry and know exactly how to provide outstanding customer service for their guests. Pat is a welcoming and convivial host with a wealth of local knowledge and information. Whilst Pauline delights guests with her fantastic breakfasts, including her homemade traditional Irish brown soda bread, marmalades and jams. Pauline certainly won’t disappoint when it comes to her Traditional Irish Breakfast or indeed her array of lighter breakfast options.
The 4-star Athlumney Manor B&B can also provide sightseeing maps of the area and can organise an experienced tour guide to enhance your sightseeing tours. An extensive range of menus from the many restaurants and pubs in Navan is also available for the guests to check out and Pat and Pauline can offer recommendations.
Guests can avail of:
- Modern comfortable guest accommodation, all en-suite with power showers, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- Spacious double rooms
- Interconnecting rooms, perfect for families or groups
- Family rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Multi-channel Flat Screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Ironing facility available
- Beautiful gardens and floral displays with patio and seating areas. Major award winner for outstanding gardens in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Secure and Spacious Parking
- Walking distance to Navan Town Centre
- A wealth of local knowledge
- Public bus service to/from Dublin Airport every hour.
- Private access to Athlumney Castle
- A home away from home